1. Magnetic paint. It’s amazing! Have you tried it?
2. Tomorrow I am on a plane for 8 hours (well, technically I’m on two planes for 8 hours airtime, plus layovers don’t remind me). I have no idea what I’m going to do. At least I bought a neck pillow?
3. What do the dogs even do when they’re upstairs?
4. Don’t tell Dan, but I woke up in the middle of the night last night and both dogs were on the bed (not unusual)… I let them stay there (highly unusual)(he’s already in San Francisco). I’ll probably not prevent them from sleeping on the bed tonight because I’m not such a huge fan of an empty bed. What have I become?
5. I haven’t run once this week. Or done yoga. I did, however, do a lot of yard work and carrying of heavy things at the new school. That counts, right?
6. I don’t feel guilty, however, because I plan on running frequently (daily?) while on vacation because that is one of the best things about vacation. Scenic exercise = the best exercise.
7. To be honest, I’ll probably walk up at least half of the hills.
8. I enjoyed the “mostly" aspects of our April diet today and had cheese pizza with sprouts and chives.
9. And wine. Red, of course.
10. Because I’m brilliant I bought a six pack of Ruby Red Bird to greet us when we come home next Sunday. Nothing says “Happy Easter, I’m sorry you took a red eye” quite like grapefruit beer.